Thursday, November 23, 2006

Lots of little goldfish, swimming round and round...

At times I make items it's really hard to part with. I mean really hard. This is one of them.

The knitting bit went fine and quick, as did sewing the lining. However, when I was testing durability, the darn lining ripped! So I had to cut it out, get another fabric and sew it in, while my fingers complained about the stitches misplaced into them.

In any case, this would be a neat Christmas gift for the goldfish lover in your life. Or pretty much any fish lover. Or someone who just likes cute little things. Hint hint.

So buy me now! I'm too cute to stay in the shop!

The new lining fabric has gone through severe durability testing, don't worry. Plus it's pretty and shiny too!

1 comment:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

This little goldfish bag is adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...