Sunday, July 08, 2007

Bad monster! BAD!

So I lost one of my favourite knitting needles. I was putting a set away into this bag which houses several of them, when two of my faves fell out. One fell on the floor and the other rolled under the bed. I picked up the first one, but when I went to get the one under the bed, it was gone.

I saw exactly where the needle went and it wasn't rolling very fast either. I don't even keep much under the bed, just a stack of papers and some boxes. Yet the needle is nowhere to be found. The only reasonable explanation I can think of is that some mischievous beastie lives under the bed.

So far this beastie has been content with just a sock or two now and then, perhaps some hairclips. That I don't mind so much, those are easy to find in shops. But when it comes to my fave knitting needles... You've just made an enemy, bed monster. >:(

1 comment:

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

Bed monsters are incorrigible. They really have no shame about stealing stuff at all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...