Saturday, July 07, 2007

I've been naughty again...

I promised myself (and hubby) not to buy any more yarn until I'd used up half of my huge stash. I was doing pretty well until I walked past a local yarn shop and saw that they had a big sale. There was no way I could stop myself from going in to have a look. Nor was there any way I could walk out empty-handed.


In my defense, I was able to control myself enough to only walk out with this beige mohair blend. I've been wanting to get my hands on some nice mohair for ages, so when I saw these last three in the shop for a ridiculously low price, I had to get them.

Now, what should I make with this... So hard to decide! Any suggestions?

1 comment:

RitaJC said...

A beautiful lacy scarf maybe?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...