Friday, September 14, 2007

Another Vacation Creation Showoff

Seems it's been a week since my last vacation creation showoff (that sounds pretty good, doesn't it?). Oops. I wasn't kidding when I said I'd be busy. ;)

But here it is, then. As soon as I saw this teal yarn, I knew what I had to do. It was just begging to be turned into a stylish pair of armwarmers. As with my other armwarmers, these were knitted from a soft wool on 5 double-pointed needles. They're already listed in my Etsy shop too.

Now, on to more current projects! As soon as all the custom orders were finished, I jumped this yarn. It's turning into a lovely thick, warm scarf, with two different cabled patterns on either side. Working with size 8 mm needles for this project is also a welcome change, compared to the usual 3.5-4.5 mm. Hopefully I can finish it and take photos this weekend.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

They look so soft! And I really like the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...