Saturday, September 08, 2007

A handy tip for the knitting whisky friend

Today, I realised something. I realised that the cardboard tube Laphroaig whisky comes in is perfect for storing my long knitting needles. It's exactly the right height and sturdy too. How come I never thought of this idea before?

Despite the title of this post, I'm no huge fan of whisky. I love, love, LOVE the smell (especially Laphroaig), but I can't stand the taste. Hubby and I have gotten into the habit of enjoying it together: I sniff the whisky, he drinks it. Peculiar perhaps, but hey, we're both happy with the arrangement. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As with many of the most popular social networking websites, while there are risks, there are also benefits. Instagram is all about encouraging creative originality. Indeed, GB Instagram is probably among the reasons behind the resurgence in the popularity of photography. The app allows its young users to share their lives in quirky, filtered photographs, hashtags or short video clips and has certainly been put to good use by the majority of its users.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...