Monday, September 17, 2007

Morrgan's Creatures is celebrating one year on Etsy!

One year ago to the day I listed my first items on Etsy. Honestly, it's hard to believe it's been a whole year. I'm very happy with how my shop has come along and want to thank each and every one of my customers for a good year. Thank you!

I wanted to do something special for this occasion, so to celebrate I have created a section in my Etsy shop called Etsyversary Sale. The items in this section have had their prices reduced by 15-50%! These special offers will be up for the whole Etsyversary week, from September 17th to 23rd (noon GMT).

Be sure to take a look, for this is the first time I have ever held a sale and it'll be at least another year until the next one. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...