Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The result of being a zombie for a day

I spent most of yesterday in a zombified state, as I didn't get proper sleep the night before. Not even half a liter of coffee could wake me up fully. While this is bad in the sense that I can't get anything done that needs a clear mind, it is also good as this is usually when my less sane ideas happen.

I was organizing my crafty things when I happened upon this bookmark. My zombie brain immediately thought: "Hey, wouldn't it be funny to make a heart stuffie with really big teeth?" So I got started.

At some point I remembered having plans to make little knitted hearts for decorating the Christmas tree. I then spent the rest of the time making this wild heart giggling to myself at the thought of a tree full of voracious hearts. I'm surprised hubby didn't express any worries about my state of mind.

So, here it is. A heart with huge teeth in an equally huge grin. Soft creature, Christmas ornament, bag decoration or car mascot. I need to make few more prototypes to tweak the shape into perfection, though.


I love those zombified days.

6 comments:

Vintage Indie said...

You weren't kidding in your thread post! Nice teeth.. ha ha

Nora said...

I love zombie days! Nice little creature too.

Jenn Maruska said...

Ha! I LOVE that heart! Will you have some in your shop?

Ellen said...

oh i love it! it looks sooo ready to BITE too :-P

said...

:D

great!

Morrgan said...

Thanks all!

Since the little guy has been (surprisingly) well-liked, I will probably make a few for my shop once I've perfected the design. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...