Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tuesday Finds: Autumn Trees

The weather here has definitely taken a turn for the worse. Rain, strong winds, gray skies... Ick. The only thing cheering me up on the way home was seeing all those trees in their lovely yellow and red autumn colours. Inspired by them, this week's Tuesday Finds is all about pretty autumn trees!

This gorgeous October Tree by Sixth & Elm was my first choice. This sculpture is made entirely out of copper wire and seed beads. If you're curious, the story behind this tree can be found on Sixth & Elm's blog.
($115, SixthandElm.etsy.com)

The same bright colours I enjoyed on my walk back home today can be seen in this reproduction of a beautiful watercolour painting, titled The Turning, by Jelly Beans.
($12, jellybeans.etsy.com)

The stormy winds today made sure I also came across trees like the ones in this Funky Forest pendant by The Intuitive Garden. I love the flowing shapes of the branches and trunks!
($16, TheIntuitiveGarden.etsy.com)

6 comments:

X by Leina Neima said...

Lovely choices, morrgan.

StaroftheEast said...

I so much love all kind of art with trees, beautiful picks Morrgan!!!

Heli said...

Beautiful trees! Nice picks all Morrgan :)

Unknown said...

What great finds! I love the pendant, especially!

Anonymous said...

looks autumn! autumn! great choices!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Love the intuitive garden!
Great Tuesday find! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...