Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday Finds: Flowers

I've been looking around Etsy and I keep finding Christmas presents for my Mom; all these lovely flowery things I think she'd like. Inspired by them, this week's Tuesday Finds theme is flowers.

(Mamma, if you're reading this, let me know if I'm on the right track. ;)

This beautiful necklace with glass flowers immediately caught my attention. Both the flower beads and the necklace itself are made by glasfaden. The necklace is named 'Sunset Sky', after the lovely colours which go together so well.
($42, glasfaden.etsy.com)

Foundling makes these poppy pins out of recycled silky fabrics. I absolutely adore them, they just look so sweet and delicate. The flowers are also available as hairpins and in other colours as well.
($6, foundling.etsy.com)

The last feature for this week is this stunning necklace and earrings set, called 'Garden of Eden', by Star of the East. I guarantee wearing this will bring lots of attention!
($130, staroftheeast.etsy.com)

8 comments:

Heli said...

Beautiful findings again! I'm sure your Mamma would love any of these...
:)

Unknown said...

such a beautiful flowers, I would take them all :)

glasfaden said...

*blush* I was so surprised to see my sunset sky in your blog - thanks a bunch! I love the other flowers too and hope, so do your Mama (I know, how hard it can be..).

StaroftheEast said...

Morrgan this week finds fits so lovely again! Thank you so much for including us in your mini treasury at your Blog, you made me very happy :)

X by Leina Neima said...

morrgan, all my old faves here, so... I would take them all, too :)

Kreativlink said...

Great picks! Though I'm not very girly, I like flowers! :)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Those flower pins by foundlings are amazingly beautiful!!!

Beertje Zonn said...

Beautiful flowers!
Kind regards,

Sonnja, from the Netherlands

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...