Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tuesday Finds: The Perfect Gifts

Oh my, a whole 4 weeks since my last update. I shall be better about my blogging, at least until the next Christmas season.

Speaking of which, this week's Tuesday Finds have a different theme than usual - it's things I found for others this Christmas. So if you got a Christmas present from me, stop reading now. Come back later this week. Thanks!

The first find was a sturdy leather belt with a neat design along both sides, made to size by Brigit. I can honestly say it looks even better in person!
($32, brigit.etsy.com)

As soon as I saw Ubiki's prints, I knew I had to get some. It was a mistake to get them as gifts though, for they were oh so hard to part with! 'Rawr' is one I might have to go back for and give to myself too.
($20, ubiki.etsy.com)

The Fuzzy Bunny was our choice for bath and body products and both soap and lip balm were a hit among relatives and friends. The soap comes beautifully wrapped in colourful paper and the scent of this cranberry fig soap is just heavenly!
($3.50, fuzzybunny.etsy.com)

1 comment:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Oh, I'm in need of a belt so I hearted brigit and look into her store this weekend!
Nice to browse through your tuesday finds, Morrgan! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...