Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday Finds: Something Fishy

So, I adopted that bronze cory catfish last week. He's doing pretty well so far by the way, healing up and moving about actively as a cory should, looking for food among the sand. As my mind's been on fishy things because of him lately, I thought I'd choose this week's Tuesday Finds in honour of my little recovering adoptee.

So, fishy things then! I adore the detail and colours of this ACEO print of an original watercolour painting, titled 'Watercolor Koi Fish' and painted by Bryan A. Collins. It is also available in other sizes, if an ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals - 2.5 x 3.5 inches) is too small for you.
($3.50, bryancollins.etsy.com)

The outfit of a fishy fan is not complete without a fishy bag, I say! How about a felted and embroidered one in teal? This funky purse is available from mabith.
($30, mabith.etsy.com)

As for wearable fishy things, perhaps this koi tank top by Ahpeele might strike your fancy? Lovely in design and lovely in colour, this one might find its way into my summer wardrobe.
($25, Ahpeele.etsy.com)

2 comments:

Kreativlink said...

WOW! The painting looks so wonderful!

glasfaden said...

Oh, the koi tank top is gorgeous!! Thanks for introducing Ahpeele to me - I heart her shop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...