Saturday, March 01, 2008

The non-knitty posts continue...

While I have been knitting, I don't have anything ready to show yet. What I do have to show is one of my few house plants blooming!


Oh my, how proud I feel. I've gotten many aquatic plants to bloom, but I'm no good at taking care of any plants that aren't fully submerged - mainly due to forgetfulness and hence watering them once or twice a month. The aquatic ones are so much easier in that regard. This pretty thing is a Christmas Cactus, which apparently doesn't mind my neglectful care.

3 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I'm impressed - it's beautiful - I can hardly keep a cactus alive *blushes* :)

Jenn Maruska said...

I love Christmas Cactus! We've moved several times over the years and each time I've gotten a Christmas Cactus to celebrate our new home. I've given some away - right now I have two that both bloom at the same time. I love them! : )

Anonymous said...

just beautiful!! ~ Bee :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...