Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday Finds: Jellyfish!

The Tuesday Finds are back! Well, at least for now, as I'll take my summer vacation in the near future and may not get around to using the computer much during that time. If the weather is nice, that is. *peers out at the falling icy rain*

Anyway! To make a long story short, this week's theme is jellyfish, because they look cool. So there. There's something truly fascinating about invertebrates.

I'll admit to being a bit lazy and not digging much to find the first item of the week, because I happened to see this Jellyfish Lamp by 1015 Designs on the front page of Etsy the other day. I immediately knew I had to show it off here. How could I not? It's awesome!
($975, 1015Designs.etsy.com)

Frost Indri offers purely decorative, ceramic jellies, such as this one, and even promises they won't sting. ;) Such a lovely surface and colours.
($28, frostindri.etsy.com)




If 2D art is more to your liking, how about a sweet watercolour painting called 'Jellyfishes in the sea' from Uluka Shop?
($24, uluka.etsy.com)

1 comment:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I love to see jellyfish in artforms! These are all so different but absolutely great! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...