Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Finds: Science

Today I picked up my Master's thesis in printed form from the printery. It took a while, but it's finally done. Wohoo! To celebrate, I will fill up this blog with wonderfully nerdy science things for this week's Tuesday Finds.

First up is a necklace I've had my eye on for a while now. It's a caffeine molecule in jewelry form by Raven Hanna from Made With Molecules. Mmmm, pretty coffee. Perfect for this coffeeholic.
($85, molecularmuse.etsy.com)







I suppose it's wrong of me to want kids for the sole purpose of making them as nerdy as me with the help of Tiffany Ard's Nerdy Baby ABC flash cards. Yeah, it probably is. Ah well.
($18, electricbogaloo.etsy.com)

The one thing that deserves to be called 'awesome' is the cell, methinks. The complicated inner workings are just fascinating. The cell section necklace from discomedusa designs, showing layer upon layer, reminds me of the complexity.
($95, discomedusa.etsy.com)

3 comments:

Elena said...

Well, that sounds like a hassle, hahaha. Yeah, I'm on about 3 sites and that's a pain to keep track of.
Ah well, more to the list!

panyizsuzsi said...

This is lovely! I love the silver molecules!

Kreativlink said...

Congrats for the thesis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...