Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tuesday Finds: Aquaria

So, did you know I was at an aquarium exhibition this weekend?

Haha, I know I've mentioned it in every post lately, but I'll stop soon, I promise. I'll post a few photos from the event later this week though, so that'll be more fun than just talking.

In the mean time, take a look at these items! As all has been revolving around the aquatic world lately, I'm sure it comes as no surprise that that's the theme for this week's Tuesday Finds.

Do you like fishies but don't feel inclined to start up a whole aquarium? MiChiMa has the answer! Guillermo here is apparently a friendly guy who likes worms and you can ask to have him converted to for example a keychain, so he'll be with you at all times. Really, who can resist that smile?
($7, MiChiMa.etsy.com)

Those of you who have followed this blog for a while may remember that I have a big soft spot for angelfish. It is no wonder then that I fell for this print of a watercolour painting, showing three lovely angelfish in their domain, by AllKindsofArt.
($30, AllKindsofArt.etsy.com)

For the last find of the week, we move on to the marine underwater world. Maui Crystal carries beautiful glass art, such as this idol in orange and black, mostly inspired by the local sea creatures.
($198, MauiCrystal.etsy.com)

3 comments:

The Bunny Maker said...

cool! fish!
love that felt one - going to check out the shop now!

The Great Ethan Allen said...

I'm kinda glad I don't ahve the aquarium bugg anymore. I was big on fish for a long long time.. just ran out of money to keep it up.

Morrgan said...

That's a shame... I've had aquariums for 15 years now and it does help to be as DIY as one can, otherwise the cost can get high.

Thanks for the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...