Sunday, May 16, 2010

The beginning of new exciting crafty adventures

Look look look! Look what I got!

singer sewing machine
Oh, what ideas I have to try out. The possibilities, they are limitless! So limitless in fact, that it kind of scares me. :D Will the apartment be inundated with not only yarn, but now fabric as well?

I'm not sure how to continue from here, as it's been 15 years since I last did any sewing on a machine, but that's also the age of this machine, so I hope we'll get along well. I also don't know if it's any good or not, but Singer is one of few sewing machine brands I recognize, as my mother has one that's about 100 years old and still works.

So, time to try it out and practise! The pile of fabric on the right is a bunch of 2nd hand drapes I scored yesterday for 1€ a piece for just this purpose. Wish me luck, and if you have any good hints or tips, let me know!

5 comments:

Kim van Waardenburg said...

wouw congrats on your new tool1! I hope you will have many hours of joy with it!!

matchstickgirl said...

weheeeeeey

FAB

go Morrgan !!!
it will last forever they always do

Brenda said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll make lots of cool things with it! :)

Stephanie said...

good luck!!

the sewing machine and I have never gotten along :(

Kreativlink said...

Yeah! Enjoy! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...