Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Creative Space: Finished Chompy Hearts

wild chompy red hearts with big teeth Remember last week's random pile of knitted red pieces? It's turned into proper hearts gone wild. Rawr. Some of these are for a custom order, but a few will be making their way into the shop later, once I manage to take some proper photos of them.

(The small ones are magnetic, meaning you can finally have wild chompy hearts guarding your fridge. Perfect!)

Other than that I don't have much to show so far this week. I have done quite a bit of knitting, mostly on another custom order, but all I could show of that would be more piles of random shapeless forms from yarn and there was enough of that last week. ;)


Want to see the creative spaces of others? Head on over to Kootoyoo's blog for a look!

6 comments:

steinschmuckdesign said...

They are to cute!!!

Mandy said...

Oh cool! I'm glad I saw these now! I saw the makings last week! Very groovy hearts! lol

Joan said...

Oh I LOVE them! I'd totally grab something like this for my husband for Valentine's Day. What a good laugh we'd have!

gret said...

How very cool!

Bron said...

these are so cute!

Rancho Cucamonga Boilers said...

I really enjoyed your blog posts, thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...