Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Creative Space: Owly Bits

knitting and crochet project by morrgan - tiny brown owls Oh look, it's another pile of random-looking yarny things! This is one of the projects for this week - a bunch of tiny owl magnets. Mmmm, I love that chocolate brown.

With this post I'll again be taking a few internetless days to enjoy summer over the weekend. I should be back in time for next week's Tuesday Finds, so see you then!

Want to see the creative spaces of others? Head on over to Kootoyoo's blog for a look!

4 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

Those owls are sooo cute, I love the messy pile too though :)

Grace @ WhimsyLoft dot com said...

sooo cuteeee... i love owls... :D

grace

FishesMakeWishes said...

I love the chocolate brown too, it looks fabulous with the orange and white yarn!

APO (Bem-Trapilho) said...

Hello!
thanks for your visit to my blog!
I love these colors and your natural materials are amazing!!!! love it, love it, love it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...