Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Creative Space: The Seeeeecret Project, part 2

As promised, here's another preview of what I'm working on! (See the previous one here.)


I've got 16 pieces ready (probably need another dozen or so), so the project has been progressing pretty well. Until now, that is. I've hit a snag. The main body of this is meant to be a square-ish shape. That will not happen if I try to fill it with the usual polyfill, alas.

So, I've been hunting high and low for something suitable, but no luck so far. I want something with structure to it that I can shape it, but still soft enough to be a cuddly plushie. Some sort of foam, perhaps. Any ideas?

This material sourcing problem means you still have time to guess what this might become! Plenty more hints this time. Does anyone want to try? :)


Want to see the creative spaces of others? Head on over to Kootoyoo's blog for a look!

4 comments:

Colours and Textures said...

It's a mystery to me, I'll be interested to see what it turns into.

matchstickgirl said...

havent a clue...square and yellow can only mean sponge bob?

zsazsazsu said...

a looney tunes figure maybe ?
check here, maybe you can find something
http://www.schuimrubberbetaalbaar.nl/en/cushion-filling_22/

FishesMakeWishes said...

curiouser and curiouser! hope you find the ideal stuffing I'm very intrigued :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...