Friday, February 25, 2011

Tiny Dragons - The 5th Batch

It's time for the first tiny dragons of 2011! The 5th batch of five tiny dragons is now ready for introductions. From the left to the right:

#21. Constance - pink and dark red
#22. Cuthbert - teal and light blue
#23. Miranda - light purple and teal
#24. Humphrey - mint and teal
#25. Manuel - bright green and two shades of dark green

Here's how it works: Every now and then I make a batch of 5 dragons. Each dragon has a unique set of colours and they get a signed hatching certificate with their name, number and date.

When they're ready to list, I post an introduction on this blog like the one above. During the following few days, I'll list them in numerical order in my Etsy shop. Should you happen to spot one you must have, let me know and I can reserve it for you.

1 comment:

DemyBlackDesign said...

I love dragons!!!! And these are so cute!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...