Sunday, May 08, 2011

*tap tap* Is this thing on?

My blogging seems to follow a certain pattern. Looking at past years, February and March have often been very quiet months. I was quite pleased to break the pattern this year and manage fairly regular posts in those months. Turns out I was only postponing the inevitable. Darn.

Truth be told, it's been a pretty tough year so far with many worries. When I worry, I have little energy for things like blogging, hence the silence in this little part of the web. Or for creative things like new knitting projects. I wouldn't have had much, if anything, to show you lately anyway.

So, does this mean I'm back? We'll see.

Spring is turning into summer though, which is always a good thing. The balcony garden's perennials have been woken up for a new summer and while the balcony doesn't look like much at the moment, it's at least warm enough to sit there enjoying tea with a slice of cake.

In this case, a zucchini cake filled with ginger-flavoured lemon curd and covered with yoghurt-cream cheese icing. Mmm. I just might manage another update soon(ish) with the recipe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...