Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tiny Dragons - The 14th Batch

'Tis the season for dragons, it seems. Say hello to batch number 14!

From left to right:

#66. Isabella - creamy white and pale green
#67. Ember - saffron yellow and red
#68. Jonas - teal and cobalt blue
#69. Razputin - purple and brown
#70. Pistachio - light green and pale green

Here's how it works: Every now and then I make a batch of 5 dragons. Each dragon has a unique set of colours and they get a signed hatching certificate with their name, number and date.

When they're ready to list, I post an introduction on this blog like the one above. During the following few days, I'll list them in numerical order in my Etsy shop. Should you happen to spot one you must have, let me know and I can reserve it for you.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Ember would suit a lady for whom I made a sketchbook last year. She wanted a buddist themed book, something special, just for her. We came up with a saffron yellow lokta paper cover, with deep red silk trim. The book was decorated with a string of tiny prayer flags and a lotus flower.
Ember would be an ideal Buddist Dragon.
However, as usual, I want all of them!

Morrgan said...

Ember the Buddist Dragon, I love it! Thanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...