Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New in March: Knotwork Slippers in Pistachio Green and Ivory White

Busy, busy February is over! While my studies will be a bit easier for the next few weeks, other unexpected things have popped up, keeping my life a little too hectic for my liking, still... Fortunately, I have had enough time to prepare a few new things for the shop! With fresh new photos taken today, let me show you the two new colours available for slippers.

Mmm, an absolutely delicious pistachio green. I might have to make a pair for myself in this colour.

Oh so pretty in ivory white. Why haven't I made white slippers before? White ones are just so stylish. =)

These slippers are only available from my Etsy shop, along with many other colours! The white ones are already listed and the green ones will available be soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...