Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Illusion of Life

This week I have spent quite a bit of time planning my second year at uni. There's the obligatory courses of course, but also room for a few optional ones. There's only one more Italian course left that I can take next year, alas, so I've been going through the other options.

After much pondering I have decided on a couple of courses in visual studies, which ought to add an interesting mix of biology, psychology, visual communication and design to my studies. Sounds like it'll be right up my alley and will provide a nice break from the usual computers and maths. Should be fun!

With perfect timing regarding visual studies, Mr Morrgan showed me a neat little video this morning. It explains the principles of animation with the aid of a charming cube, of all things. Take a look!

The illusion of life from cento lodigiani on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...